Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sault Ste. Marie

Erika's friend is going back to school, so we sent her back.
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
A very small town just by the border to Canada.
Since it's very up north, they get snow frequently. It's very comforting seeing so much snow and having such cold weather after such a long break. Remembering how I complained about being cheated of Fall when it first started snowing beginning of October. Now I miss snow.

They have very pretty skies. As you can see why.



Apart from that, there're lots of weird signs. It seems that they named their road according to how long it is. I've seen a sign 17-mile Road three times. I wonder does it lead to the same road?


My first Ice Hockey game :)
LSSU Lakers vs. Notre Dame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home